Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ermm, yeah...sorry.

Ok. I'm sorry for being kind of unreliable for the past couple of months. My shop's been open and closed. Emails have sat in my inbox unanswered. Soooo what's the problem?

Well in 6 months time (fingers crossed) there's going to be a new little edition to the family and holy cow, nobody told me that the first 3 months would be like this. What's this 'morning' sickness malarky? hey? More like 24 hr sickness. And no-one mentioned the complete and utter sheer exhaustion either. Like literally the inability to even move. Haven't we evolved beyond this?? Apparently not. I'm totally peed off with evolution. Pah. Whinge, whinge, whinge.

Anyway, things are getting better. Hurrah. And I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end. No, really. I am totally excited about it all. Woohoo! See - I'm planning the shopping already! Soooo many goodies. Clickety-click for a better view!


11 comments:

  1. Woo hoo lucky you. Congratulations! I do hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations! That is going to be one super stylish bubba by the looks of things. I wonder what kind of lamp he/she will have?? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! That's totally fabulous news. I'm delighted for you. But sorry to hear of your "all-day/all-night" sickness. It does pass though and then there's nothing but loveliness from thereon.
    Adore that felt ball garland. Am I correct in assuming your kid will have a well-lit room? xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! They don't tell you all the bad stuff cause you would never do it! And yes trust me, it is well worth it, enough so that number 2 is on the way for us! Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh, congrats on your exciting news! so much cute baby stuff to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - Congrats!! and yes totally worth it and its quickly forgotten how crap you felt once that little munchkin comes to stay :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, how exciting!! Congratulations Jo :)
    You're going to have such fun decorating the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sickness is miserable - was the same for me too. Glad you're feeling on the up again. ~ Meg @vintagenurserylamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Jo, i missed this!! I've been there honey, throwing up for 9 months first time around, double next time with twins, but hey, went back for a 4th, just coped better with it & got on with life (never far from a bathroom). All the best, hang in there, they say morning sickness means a super healthy baby - mine sure were & dream text book babies at that. Big hugs, well worth it, love Posie

    ReplyDelete