Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lovely Madeit Finds


So... things have been busy again here and I've been spending lots of time designing the new website and therefore completely neglecting any kind of blog posting. Also seens as it's now Autumn (hurrah!) and therefore we're all going to be spending a lot more time indoors as the nights get longer it seemed like the perfect time to show off some of the gorgeous homewares from other madeit sellers. So here's a little selection of some gorgeous fresh items that I've been coveting for some time...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what lovely finds! Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, i follow lots of those blogs already, aren't they just divine pieces. Gorgeous finds Jo!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a surprise. Thank-you for featuring my cushion. I'm a big fan of your lamps too. I hope your week is lovely. Melinda xo

    ReplyDelete